Elite Status Guide
|Benefits||American Airlines||US Airways||United Airlines||Delta|
|Executive Platinum Status||Chairman’s and Platinum Status||Premier 1K||Diamond Status|
|Elite Miles Required||100,000||100,000||100,000||125,000|
|Redemable Miles (RDM) Bonus||100%||100%||100%||125%|
|Complimentary checked bag allowance||Yes1||Yes||Yes : 3 bags at 70 lbs. (32 kg) each||Yes2|
|Priority Check in||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Same day flight changes fee||No fee3||N/A||No fee||No Fee|
|Complimentary Domestic Upgrades||Yes||Yes5||Yes||Yes|
|Upgrade Window||100 hours||168 hours||96 hours||120 hours|
|Complimentary Companion Upgrades||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
(1) Complimentary Checked Baggage Allowance on American Airlines, American Eagle, the American Connection carrier and Alaska Airlines
(2) Excess, oversize, and/or overweight baggage fees may apply. The benefit applies to up to 8 travel companions on a Medallion member’s reservation for a total of 9 passengers.
(3) Waived Ticketing Service Charge
(4) If the class of service you prefer is not available when you make your reservations, you’ll receive priority waitlist status.
(5) Unlimited complimentary upgrades to First Class within the contiguous U.S., Alaska, Canada, Central America, Mexico and the Caribbean area