I last wrote about Amex offers in December so I’m a little behind but I’m going to try to post about Amex offers more often. As a reminder, Amex offers can be added to eligible cards by syncing your card through twitter, Facebook, or they can be directly selected and added from the American Express website under your account. All offers may not be available through all channels. Here are some of the ones I found useful.
- Samsclub.com – Spend $20 or more, get $20 back – Expires 9/30/15
- Verizon FiOS – Spend $75 or more, get $25 back – Expires 5/31/15
- ebags.com – Spend $75 or more, get $15 back – Expires 6/10/15
- iTunes – Spend $5 or more, get $5 back – Expires 8/31/15
- Whole Foods Market – Spend $75 or more, get $10 back – Expires 7/17/15
- Amazon.com – Spend $20 or more, get $20 back – Expires 6/6/15
There are many more offers but these are just some of the ones I thought might be useful. Amex offers can save you a lot of money if you normally shop at these stores anyway. I find that there are at least a couple offers every month for places I shop.